iQOR Integrated Operating System
Integrated Operating System
Effective integration of operating room equipment,
not limited by distance and time to achieve the best teaching and clinical records.
Customized design iQOR can perfectly meet the user’s anticipation of operating room. It is able to integrate medical devices, medical imaging, clinical teaching, remote conference call as well as PACS / HIS health information system into a complete operating room control scheme in order to offer an efficient and safer medical environment.
Simplify equipment operation and quickly access to the surgical process
The pursuit of precise with different kinds of sophisticated equipment and the act of avoiding the risk of generated by the equipment during the operation, iQOR committed facilitation of major equipment usage and more efficiently connected to a variety of equipment to do the complex functions. The single user interface makes it easier for people during the operation to avoid delay of the surgery time only because they are not familiar with the complex interface.
- Integrating medical equipment and information system, includingsurgical equipment and medical monitors from BenQ.
- Collectively controlling environment according to various clinical scenarios.
Diversification of video management and effective management of medical records
Diversification of video management and effective management of medical records Every procedure is absolutely valued experience and assets to hospitals. Facing different challenges is important and the core of medical system. Unfortunately we can’t just rely on human memory to complete the detailed information. We need to have an effective management and method to record and ensure that every medical procedure can be preserved intact. This also provides for future use as teaching and reaches the best medical benefits.
- Operating Room Module - Managing the inputs and displays of various kinds of image equipment systematically.
- Two-way Conference Room Module- Communicating without latency and signal (Audio / Video) damages between operating
- Two-way Remote Meeting Room Module- Communicating (Audio / Video) between operating rooms and conference rooms located anywhere outside a hospital.
- One-way Monitoring Room Module- Transmitting video and audio for monitoring surgical procedures
Real-time information transmission to preserved medical record
iQOR has been working on every relevant information and procedure more complete and effectively used. This is not only for future reference record also the complete clinical teaching materials which combine with relevant academic medical report.
- Synchronizing patient information with hospital's existing PACS system or with an independently built mini PACS system that ensures both compatibility and security of the information.
- Integrating medical records and reporting system, achieving integration of patient information
Just single picture to grasp all kinds of surgical information
In response to different imaging equipment, the systematic management links to diverse surgical equipment can present a different image and operation information. It supports dynamic and static image capture, and provides a more accurate determination. The hospital medical information compatible with intranet system is more data protective and secure for data upload and download.
- Transmit FHD and UHD images without latency and signal damages.
- Reserving interfaces to link with other conference system.
- Keep storage of information in USB flash drive.
- Link with hospital network to upload / download from HIS and PACS system.
- Control and operate via user-friendly and intuitive interface on a touch panel
- Ensure information security with Safety Lock Device.
- Supporting customizable surgical reports and safety checklists.